Quick Beef Stock for use in saucesFrom notyourmomma 9 years ago
- 3 cups of canned beef bouillion shopping list
- 4 tbsp each of finely minced onions and carrots shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp of finely minced celery shopping list
- 2/3 cup of red wine shopping list
- 3 parsley sprigs shopping list
- 1 small bay leave or 1/2 of a large bay leaf shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of thyme, dried or 2 sprigs fresh thyme shopping list
- 4 tsp. of tomato paste shopping list
How to make it
- Mis all ingredients together in sauce pan.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain and use in sauces.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Great recipe to have on hand, especially in a pinch. 5 from me.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Very helpful...Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
This really elevated 'beef stock' to a new level. Easy to do. I made it up a couple of days before I used it and kept it in a mason jar in my fridge before turning it into your
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it