Jerk ChickenFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 1 fryer chicken-cut up shopping list
- 1 large onion-quartered shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme leaves-crumbled shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt-or taste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor,combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Process until blended and smooth.
- Pour marinade into large glass bowl or large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat.
- Cover(or seal) and refrigerate at least 8 hours. Chicken can be marinaded up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 90 minutes or until juices run clear and desired tenderness is reached.
- Marinade can be doubled or tripled for large amounts of chicken.