Terrific Ground BeefFrom gramato7 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the hamburger in a large oven-proof skillet. (I use a cast-iron skillet.)
- Add chopped onion and cook only until beef no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Add soup and cream cheese to skillet and heat on low only until well blended.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 10 minutes.
- Place the biscuits on top of meat mixture to cover.
- Return to oven to bake another 15 minutes or until biscuits are brown.
- Serve with fried potatoes, mashed potatoes or hash browns and a side salad, if desired.