Mini Cheesecake BitesFrom bluebell17 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place foiled muffin cups into mini-muffin tin (12 total)
- Add one vanilla wafer to each muffin cup
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until smooth
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then mix until creamy
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the center is set and bounces back after lightly tapping it
- Cool completely on wire rack
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, overnight is best
- Top with fresh sliced berries, or berries with powdered sugar, whip cream or berry glaze before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbluebell17 Blue Bell, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!