Raspberry Chocolate Heart TartFrom ambus 7 years ago
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on package shopping list
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-sweet chocolate Morsels shopping list
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups raspberries, rinsed and dried shopping list
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place pastry circle with plastic removed on lightly floured surface; roll out slightly.
- Trim small amount of pastry away to form heart shape.
- Place heart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Turn edges under 1/2 inch; flute.
- Prick pastry with tines of fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack.
- Microwave morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. (The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring just until smooth.)
- Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over crust.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Arrange raspberries over chocolate; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- NOTE: Use remaining CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk to top ice cream or use as a dip for fruit.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating4 people
Here you go again...Great idea for valentine.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Mmmm... this is a hit! beautiful presentation my dear.berry in Riverside loved it
I did this a bit different. I had a bunch of raspberries to use up but I also had a graham cracker crust. The cup of morsels plus the condensed milk didn't fill it up so I did another 1/2 cup of chips and another 1/3 of the milk. That did it just fi...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it