Crab SlawFrom chefmal 7 years ago
- Original Cole Slaw: shopping list
- 1/2 Head of cabbage shopping list
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2" nuggets shopping list
- Oh gawd, how much did I use? Like, half the jar of Mayonaise. I dunno, go by eye, I guess. shopping list
- 1 Tbspn salt, pepper, sugar, garlic powder shopping list
- Later Add-Ons: shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, Julienned shopping list
- 5 chunks crabmeat (or Immitation), chopped shopping list
- 2 Dashes chili powder shopping list
- 1 additional tspn garlic powder shopping list
- Pinch of Parlsey for color shopping list
- juice from 1 lime wedge shopping list
- Sprigs of fresh dill for Garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a Food Processor (So cool! I need to get me one of these!) shred cabbage and carrots.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl. Add spices and mayonaise, little bits at a time until you aquire the desired consistancy.
- Mix in the chopped onion, adding more spices if necessary to balance out the taste.
- Serve on a plate with the cole slaw on the bottom and the chopped crab on top. Squeeze out the lime on top of it and garnish with fresh dill. Add a bit of dried parsley for color, if desired.
- It looks and tastes gourmet, but it's really fun and easy to make. Trust me, you'll love it!
The Cookchefmal Bronx, NY
The Rating3 people
Sounds just fab, and it's dinner tonight!! thank you very much! 55555555555555555555*
* more 5s if delish and healthy. (personal brain training)ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
I prepared this sparkly dish and it was scrumptious!! Even added the extra garlic powder and chile powder and juice of 1 lime. I'll do it again--fantabulous!! (and it was the imitation/fake crab) thank you Chefmal!ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!