Magic Cookie BarsFrom debra47 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or digestive biscuit crumbs shopping list
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 6 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3 1/2 ounce can of flaked coconut (1 1/3 cups) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If using a glass dish preheat to 325 degrees.
- In 13 x 9 inch baking dish, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over margarine.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients: the chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- Press down on the mixture with a spatula.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating6 people
We used to make these for the kids' fund raisers because we knew they'd be hot sellers. They hit the sweet tooth incredibly well.borinda in SoCal loved it
extra nice I am looking forward to trying these out at my next party! How's the weather for you today - It looks a lot like London today in Westchester: Foggy, rainy all day...slight chill in the air...divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it