Crockpot RibsFrom fireraven 6 years ago
- 1 pkg McCormick pulled pork seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 c apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 c favortie bbq sauce (I use cattlemens) shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar shopping list
- Splash of worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3ish lbs western style spareribs. (These are the thick ones that are areadly cut into pieces. shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all ingredients together (except for ribs) inside your crockpot
- Add the ribs to the sauce and turn them to coat.
- Cook on high for about 6 hours or cook on low for about 8.
- If I'm home when making them then I good it on high, but when Im at work for the day I leave it on low so I don't have to worry about it scorching. My crockpot cooks things pretty fast when it's on high.
People Who Like This Dish 62
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
The Rating5 people
Yum!!! It sounds great!! Perfect for when I work.vickycummins in Munster loved it
This showed up on the "We think you might like these". They were right! Perfect for football playoff days.77mini in Buffalo loved it