Crockpot RibsFrom fireraven 5 years ago
- 1 pkg McCormick pulled pork seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 c apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 c favortie bbq sauce (I use cattlemens) shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar shopping list
- Splash of worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3ish lbs western style spareribs. (These are the thick ones that are areadly cut into pieces. shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk all ingredients together (except for ribs) inside your crockpot
- Add the ribs to the sauce and turn them to coat.
- Cook on high for about 6 hours or cook on low for about 8.
- If I'm home when making them then I good it on high, but when Im at work for the day I leave it on low so I don't have to worry about it scorching. My crockpot cooks things pretty fast when it's on high.
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
The Rating5 people
Yum!!! It sounds great!! Perfect for when I work.vickycummins in Munster loved it
This showed up on the "We think you might like these". They were right! Perfect for football playoff days.77mini in Buffalo loved it