Polenta With Sausage And White Bean RaguFrom fireraven 7 years ago
- Polenta: 2 cans (14.5 oz) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan shopping list
- Ragu: 1 lb italian sausage, removed from casings shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) butter beans, rinsed (Can also use cannellini beans) shopping list
How to make it
- Polenta: Add water to chicken broth to make 4 cups; bring to a boil in a 2-qt saucepan. Sprinkle in cornmeal gradually, whisking to prevent lumps. Reduce heat to simmer; cook, stirring, 5 minutes until polenta is thick. Stir in Parmesan, cover and let stand.
- Ragu: Meanwhile, cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes, breaking up clumps until no longer pink; drain fat. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans; cook, uncovered, 2 minutes until mixture is hot and sauce is slightly thickened.
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
The Rating4 people
Big polenat fan, & Ragu is our jar of choice!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This is a great recipe! Easy, too. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
DELICIOUS!invisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!