Johnny CakeFrom strollernut 7 years ago
How to make it
- *Sift together first four ingredients.
- Stir in cornmeal.
- In a separate bowl, beat liquid ingredients.
- Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture and stir just until moistened--even if it is still lumpy--don't over stir!
- Pour into a well greased 9x9 pan and bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve hot with butter, honey, and milk poured over top in a cereal bowl.
- ...Leftovers are good for a snack too, it's good a little stale :)
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookstrollernut Dallas, TX
The Rating5 people
Sounds Great! :)donman in Hammond loved it
Tasty. I think it is better be because it uses 2 eggs. I make this when We have homemade chili or split pea soup.
Batter is not runny, like person said below. It is actually quite think. She must have followed directions wrong.simplypci in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!