NOT SO SWEET PECAN PIEFrom mutsym 9 years ago
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp molasses shopping list
- 2 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups pecans, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 9-inch pie shell, chilled for an hour if freshly made, defrosted for 10 minutes if frozen. shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread pecans along the bottom of the pie shell. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over pecans. The pecans will rise to the surface of the pie.
- 2 Bake at 375°F for 45-50 minutes until the filling has set. About 20 minutes into the cooking you may want to use a pie crust protector, or tent the edges of the pie crust with aluminum foil to prevent the pie crust edges from burning.
- 3 Remove from oven and let cool completely.