Breaded Lemon Pork MedallionsFrom dakotasmommy 9 years ago
- 1 Ib pork loin or package of thin cut pork cutlets shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 Tb oil shopping list
- 3 Tb butter shopping list
- ¼ cup white wine shopping list
- 2 Tb fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tb heavy cream shopping list
- 6 Tb butter shopping list
- 2 Tb chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 4 lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Slice pork into eight pieces and pound to ¼” thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make bread crumbs using fresh sourdough bread in your food processor. Place flour, eggs, and crumbs into three separate dishes. Dredge each medallion first in flour, then in eggs, and finally in bread crumbs. Place breaded pork on a baking sheet or plate.
- Heat oil and 3 Tb butter in a pan over med-high heat. Sauté pork until brown, 2-3 min each side. Remove pork and keep warm in a 200 degree oven.
- Deglaze pan with wine; add cream and lemon juice and simmer until reduced by half, about 1 min. Off heat, whisk in butter 2 Tb at a time, then stir in parsley, spoon sauce over medallions. Serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookdakotasmommy Beaverton, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!