Pork Tenderloin in GoldenHerbed CrustFrom pleclare 9 years ago
- 3/4c panko(Japanese-style) bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 2Tbs. fine chopped flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1Tbs. fine chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1Tbs fine chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/4tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 1lb. pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil wire rack or coat it with non-stick cooking spray. Set the rack in a baking sheet. In a small bowl,combine the bread crumbs,garlic,parsley,rosemary,thyme,oil, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Use paper towels to pat dry the pork tenderloin.
- On a piece of plastic wrap,spread out half of the breadcrumb mixture in a strip as long as the tenderloin. Coat one side of the tenderloin with half the mustard. Turn the tenderloin over and set it down on the crumbs so they stick to the mustard. Coat the remaining surface of the meat with the remaining mustard. Press the second side down into the remaining crumbs..
- Transfer the tenderloin to the prepared rack. Roast until the crust is golden,the tenderloin is barely pink in the center and the internal temperature is 155 degrees,35-45 mins. Let stand 5 mins. before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
sounds fantastic! saving this one...we love pork tenderloin!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Wonderful spices, great crust! This is a keeper!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Pat I finally fixed this last nite, and it was fantastic! We both loved it, and I will do it again, I know. Thank you for sharing!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!