Pork Wonton SoupFrom turlak 6 years ago
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 head bok choy, chopped shopping list
- wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1 cup chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Put 1st 4 ingredients in pot and bring to boil on high heat after you prepare wontons...
- Mix together the pork, veggies, soy sauce and pepper.
- Put one Tbsp. of pork mixture on wontons and fold; dampening edges w/ egg.
- Make as many as you want and drop into boiling broth w/ cabbage. If you want, you can throw in the egg and just stir a bit...it will break up like egg drop soup.
- The wontons cook in 5-6 minutes.
The Cookturlak Spring, TX
The Rating6 people
This is great, Wantons are so cool to use. I love to use them to make Pot Stickers. I will substitute the meat and Chicken Stock and turn this into a vegetarian version.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Sounds great! I love wonton soup.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!