Creamy Irish Potato SoupFrom daisey11 6 years ago
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth OR Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic chicken broth shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT butter in saucepan. Add onions and celery and cook until tender.
- ADD broth, black pepper and potatoes. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 15 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- PLACE half the broth mixture and half the milk in blender or food processor. Cover and blend until smooth. Repeat with remaining broth mixture and remaining milk. Return to saucepan. Heat through