Slow Cooker Pot RoastFrom virtuous777 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1-2 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 beef boneless chuck roast/round, 1-1.5 pounds shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped+garlic powder shopping list
- 1.5 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1 lrg potato peeled and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Trim excess fat off of beef, Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray or olive oil; heat over medium-high heat. Cook beef in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic; remove from skillet.
- 2. Place beef in 4-to 5-quart slow cooker. Add brown sugar, mustard, and vinegar, the broth,onions and potatoes.
- 3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- 4. Remove beef from slow cooker; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Slice beef; serve with beef juice and onions from slow cooker.
The Cookvirtuous777 Clarksville, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!