The Italian Redhead-Radicchio Wrapped Goat CheeseFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- . shopping list
- Vinaigrette: shopping list
- ---------------- shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- --------------- shopping list
- 12 Royal Rose™ radicchio leaves, blanched slightly in simmering water to soften shopping list
- 3 - 4 ounce logs goat cheese cut into rounds shopping list
- 6 small tomatoes (yellow and orange if available), sliced shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk first four ingredients together.
- Arrange leaves on work surface.
- Brush center of each leaf with marinade.
- Place cheese rounds in center of each leaf.
- Fold up leaf around cheese creating bundles, cover and chill.
- Heat seasoned grill to medium-high.
- Brush each wrap with dressing and grill until cheese softens and leaves slight char.
- Arrange tomatoes slices on plate, place bundles on top Drizzle with remaining dressing, salt and pepper.
- Option: garnish with fresh thyme or chives.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Love everything about it. Thank you for sharing. You are on a roll tonight, keep them coming.marriage in Apalachin loved it
Bella! Is that Italian?? Anyhow....great recipe.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I had to Flag thees as beautiful, shame on you for hiding these on me you know I love goat cheese.
Those tomatoes slices make such an attractive dish.
You have my 5 fork rating
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Personal Chefs Network88 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Eat Enjoy Your Veggies51 members
Companys Coming115 members
Be My Valentine31 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members