Hot Broccoli Cheese DipFrom mrtnzangel8 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 6 stalks celery, sliced shopping list
- 2 onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cans (4 ounce each) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 T all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 5 to 6 ounces garlic cheese, cut into cubes shopping list
- 2 pkgs (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears shopping list
- French bread slices, bell pepper strips, cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add celery, onion and mushrooms; cook and stir until translucent. Stir in flour and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in soup, cheese and broccoli. Cover; cook on HIGH, stirring every 15 minutes, until cheese is melted. Turn slow cooker to LOW. Cover; cook 2 to 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Serve warm with bread slices or assorted vegetables, as desired.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating8 people
When I used to play bunko.... we would have this all the time... it always went in a hurry.... Its some good stuff...Great post!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Yummy, dear.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
LOVE this one! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it