White Wine CakeFrom jett2whit 6 years ago
- 1 box yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 3/4 Cup water shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Crisco oil shopping list
- 1/4 Cup white wine shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 Cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup water shopping list
- More wine*** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray tube pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix well leaving out the pecans.
- Put pecans in bottom of the pan.
- Pour in the cake batter.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Glaze instructions
- Bring all ingredients to a boil for 2 - 3 minutes; take off heat and add 1/4 Cup white wine. Spoon 3/4 mixture over cake while still in pan. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Remove from cake pan and spoon on remaining glaze mixture.
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating2 people
sounds wonderful I will make on weekend. Thanks for post.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it