High Temperature Roast w Horseradish sauceFrom turlak 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up oven to 500F for 20 minutes.
- Mix sour cream and prepared horseradish to your taste...I used about 1/2 cup sour cream to a heaping Tsbp of horseradish-refridgerate.
- Season your roast and place in pan (I used a cooking stone) fat side up.
- Put in oven and turn down to 475F.
- Cook for 7 minutes per pound.
- Turn off oven and leave the roast in there for 20 minutes per pound.
- Take out and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with sauce.
The Cookturlak Spring, TX
The Rating4 people
I'll try this, my sister used to do a roast this way and she said it was perfectly done and very good. Thanks for posting this one, you have my 5 also.henrie in Savannah loved it
trust u sounds great! after all my mothers dry roasts. shhh don't tell her. thanks, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
My Aunt Pat used to cook a prime rib something like this and it was always perfect.
Thank you!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!