High Temperature Roast w Horseradish sauceFrom turlak 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up oven to 500F for 20 minutes.
- Mix sour cream and prepared horseradish to your taste...I used about 1/2 cup sour cream to a heaping Tsbp of horseradish-refridgerate.
- Season your roast and place in pan (I used a cooking stone) fat side up.
- Put in oven and turn down to 475F.
- Cook for 7 minutes per pound.
- Turn off oven and leave the roast in there for 20 minutes per pound.
- Take out and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with sauce.
The Cookturlak Spring, TX
The Rating4 people
Yummy, very nicely cooked. If you had meat gravy and yorkshire pudding this would be the typical british 'sunday roast' - we love our roast beef and horseradish! :)rubymurray in Leicestershire loved it
My Aunt Pat used to cook a prime rib something like this and it was always perfect.
Thank you!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
trust u sounds great! after all my mothers dry roasts. shhh don't tell her. thanks, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!