Homestyle Tuna Pot PieFrom dixiediner 5 years ago
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust dough shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of potato or cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots, thawed shopping list
- 1 (7 ounce) Starkist Flavor Fresh Pouch tuna (Albacore or Chunk Light) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning or dried thyme leaves shopping list
- salt and black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Line 9 inch pie pan with 1 pie crust dough round; set aside.
- Reserve second dough round.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour tuna mixture into pie shell; top with second crust.
- Crimp edges to seal.
- Cut slits in top crust to vent.
- Bake in 375 degree oven 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating1 people
I like this. Everything tastes better in a pie crust. Thanks Dix.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it