Salsa Scrambled EggsFrom wilz 6 years ago
How to make it
- Add the butter or margarine to a pan over medium heat.
- Pour the salsa into the pan and saute until just bubbling.
- Add the eggs and milk or cream to a bowl and beat with a fork.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan with the salsa still in it.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir all the ingredients together in the pan.
- Cook until about half way done.
- Add the cheese in the pan and stir.
- Finish cooking the egg mixture until desired doneness/consistency.
- Goes great with tortillas in a burrito or with a slice toast.
The Cookwilz San Bernardino, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!