Shrimp Scampi PizzaFrom annieamie 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a hot frying pan, add butter and garlic, stirring quickly.
- Add shrimp and cook until firm.
- Drain the shrimp and place on pizza.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with the cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let sit a few minutes before slicing.
- You can always add some chopped parsley for color if you like.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating3 people
How simple can you get? This is a winning combination. Sold!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
Geezus, Girl! Another brilliant idea here. I love scampi! Its just scampi on pizza dough, right? I think that knoxcop is right as you can't go wrong with this pizza recipe. This is going to be a big hit as we're all sick of regular pizza here. Yummy ...morecinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it
This is by far the WORST pizza I have ever had. It was flavorless even with the addition of pepperoni. It was also dry even with the addition of extra cheese and dipping it in marinara sauce. Also, to put two pounds of shrimp on it was a ridiculou...moreHorriblePizza in loved it