Fresh Spinach SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 bag baby spinach shopping list
- 1 medium red onion very thinly sliced shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In heavy skillet fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain and break into bits.
- Toss spinach, red onion slices and bacon together.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a blender.
- Pour over salad mixture just before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Been looking for a good spinach salad recipe, this is the one. Thanks for sharing chefmeow, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
This is a very good spinach salad. Nice balance in the dressing. Not too sweet or too tart. I've usually tossed in a hard cooked egg too, old habits from Bennigan's are hard to break.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!