Mamaws Scalloped CornFrom barngoddess 6 years ago
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup crushed crackers, (approx 30 saltines), divided shopping list
- 3 Tblsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 Tblsp. sugar (or you can use artificial sweetner) shopping list
- 1 Tblsp. finely chopped onion shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine corn, eggs, milk, 3/4 cup of the crackers, butter,
- sugar, onion, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with the remianing crackers.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 325 degrees or until done.
- If you put a knife in the middle of it and it comes out clean, it's done.
The Cookbarngoddess Quinlan, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!