Grapefruit Salad Dressing For A Mixed Green SaladFrom tillia 7 years ago
- I DIDN'T MEASURE A THING. USE YOUR JUDGEMENT & TASTE. shopping list
- -juice OF 1 grapefruit. shopping list
- -SUPER fine sugar TO TASTE. shopping list
- -APPROX 4 T EVOO shopping list
- -APPROX 1-2 tsp herbs de Provence mix. shopping list
- -S&P shopping list
- -Optional.. crushed red pepper flakes, or use fresh, chopped hot peppers. shopping list
- ***YOU COULD USE AN orangE INSTEAD OF grapefruit. shopping list
How to make it
- --PLACE IN A CONTAINER WITH A TIGHT LID.
- -SHAKE AND SERVE
- -KEEP IN FRIDGE, WHEN NEEDED WARM IN MICROWAVE 10 SEC.
- THIS LITTLE HEAT IS TO SOFTEN EVOO SO IT CAN BE SHAKEN.
- -SHAKE, SERVE, REPEAT.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktillia Warminster, PA
The Rating5 people
I just tried your dressing recipe, but left out the sugar because the grapefruit I have is very sweet. It was absolutely yummy! Thank you! And I will definitely make it again.geeimjo in loved it
This looks great! I've made a similar one before and I used about tsp of honey instead of sugar.....just another idea! We loved it!
(I know what ya mean...I rarely measure anything!) :-)
Pamelapamelanava in Prosper loved it
I agree with conner...sounds so refreshing, and I love grapefruit! Bookmarked + ^5
Thanks for sharing :)
Lorilori4flavor in Chicago loved it