Artichoke ChickenFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 11/2lb. boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes,drained(141/2oz) shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water,drained(14oz) shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 1/2c pitted,sliced kalamata olives shopping list
- 1c fat-free chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4c white wine shopping list
- 3 Tbs. quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 2 tsp. curry powder shopping list
- 1Tbs.chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp dried sweet basil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in slow-cooker or dutch oven. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low 6 t0 8 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Can't believe I missed this one til now!! I juat LOVE all the ingredients. I need to pick up some artichokes next time I got to the store, then I will be good to go! (Wish Bryan loved olives like I do, but, hey...he can pick them out, right?? I me...moresparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Wonderful ingredients! Did you read my tastbuds? Cuz they are LOVING this! High five!!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
This does sound delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!