Crockpot easy Chicken with Creamy Chive SauceFrom dtour 9 years ago
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves ('bout 2 lbs total) shopping list
- 1/4 cup of butter shopping list
- 1 0.7-ounce envelope Italian dry salad dressing mix. shopping list
- 1 103/4- ounce can of condensed golden mushroom soup or cream of chicken shopping list
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce tub of cream cheese with chives and onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in a 4 quart slow cooker
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in dry salad dressing mix.
- Stir in the soup, cream cheese and wine.
- Pour over Chicken.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve chicken with sauce.