MILLION DOLLAR PIEFrom henrie 7 years ago
- One can of fat free sweetened condensed milk (chilled) shopping list
- One large container of fat free whip topping shopping list
- One number two can of crushed pineapples (drained) shopping list
- One half cup of pure lemon juice shopping list
- One cup of chopped nuts (your choice) shopping list
- Two ready made low in fat graham cracker pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
Oh my gosh, I love this pie!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Like pat2me - never heard of it - sounds super quick an easy - and to think I have a pineapple sitting on my counter as I type....naughty deliciously sweet thoughts are running through my mind! rofl!
Great name too! Got me checking it out!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Haven't made this in YEARS! Shame on me!!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it