Stuffed Grilled cheeseFrom myszreesey 5 years ago
- 8 slices of any type of bread shopping list
- 8 slices of extra sharp cheder cheese ( big enough to cover bread ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of diced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup of diced green pepper shopping list
- 4 mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 4 slices of bacon cooked,cooled and crumbled shopping list
- 4 large slices of tomatoes ( big enough to cover bread ) shopping list
- enough butter to spread on all slices of bread shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté all veggies except the tomatoes, at the same time put buttered slices of bread on griddle, place cheese on both slices of bread, grill to your liking, add sautéed veggies to 4 of the 8 slices of bread, add tomatoes, and then put the other slices of bread with the cheese on top of the bread with the veggies, remove from grill and enjoy!
The Cookmyszreesey Auburn, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!