Crazy Crust Apple PieFrom knoxcop 7 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 1 c. flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 c. water shopping list
- 2/3 c. butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 can (1 lb. 5 oz.) apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 fresh lemon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Blend crust ingredients, blend on medium for 2 minutes.
- Spread over the bottom and on sides of pie pan.
- Spoon apple filling carefully into the center of the batter. DO NOT STIR.
- Squeeze the lemon juice liberally over the mixture. You don't have to use it all---just squeeze it over the mixture really well.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving, or serve warm.
- *This all bakes together to form a crust, filling and topping. *