Pork Chow MeinFrom pood 8 years ago
- 3/4 lb. extra thin noodles (angel hair pasta, Angel hair spaghetti, etc.) shopping list
- salt as desired shopping list
- 1 lb. pork (sliced thin) shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 celery stalk chopped large shopping list
- 1 T. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 pkg. snow or sugar snap peas shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 can water chestnuts sliced shopping list
- You can substitute or add to this dish using bok choy, broccoli, Stir Fry Veggies, etc. Just try it with the veggies of your choice. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook your noodles in salted water. Drain and dry for one hour.
- Brown noodles in hot oil. Remove.
- Fry Pork and garlic in hot oil, add 2 T. soy sauce and 1/2 tsp. ginger.
- Cook until pork is brown.
- Add vegetables, cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cooked noodles, stir in Chicken broth.
- Mix soy sauce,salt, sugar and cornstarch.
- Add to vegetables and pork.
- Cook until thickened.
- Serve over rice.