Salisbury Steak And PeppersFrom tannzzi 6 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground beef II use ground chuck or sirloin) shopping list
- 1 envelope dehydrated onion Soup Mix (*Divided*) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 Cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups water shopping list
- 1 Large green pepper (cut into Thin Strips) shopping list
- 1 small onion (Sliced) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together Very Well: Beef, 2 Tablespoons Soup Mix
- Egg, Bread Crumbs, & Salt. Shape into 4 Oval Patties, Set Aside.
- In Shallow Casserole or Skillet, Mix remaining Soup Mix,
- and Flour, Stir in Water. Add Meat Patties, arrange Pepper, &
- Onions around Meat. Cover & Bake in 350 degree oven for
- 30 Minutes. Stir Vegetables 1 or 2 times until meat is done.
- Or Cook on Top of Stove.
The Cooktannzzi Portage, IN
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
This is good, hearty, tasty and easy to make. Gets my five forks....thanks again!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Sounds good to me!!!vickycummins in Munster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!