Pan Seared White Wine SalmonFrom barngoddess 7 years ago
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs fresh salmon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp course black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dill weed shopping list
- 3/4 stick butter shopping list
- 1 Tblsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 Tblsp olive oil shopping list
- (optinal for a sweeter tasting salmon, also add brown sugar to taste in sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in skillet until almost smoking. Sprinkle salt and pepper on fillets and sear on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes until darkened.
- Melt butter in small sauce pan and add wine, lemon juice and remaining dry spices. Remove salmon from skillet and place on a plate and pour sauce over all. Enjoy!!
- This can also be done on the grill by coating the fillets with olive oil, sprinkling dry ingredients on fillets while on grill and use butter, wine and dry ingredients for sauce too. Takes 2 to 3 minutes per side.
The Cookbarngoddess Quinlan, TX
The Rating9 people
Great dish!edensong in Nashville loved it
Im cooking salmon in the next few days... I was looking for a great dish... This may be it...Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
as my husband said..this was exquisiteyumyum in Brooklyn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!