Sweep SteakFrom sunnee2000 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put meat on sheet of aluminum foil big enough to wrap it in.
- Sprinkle Onion Soup Mix on top of meat
- Fold the foil air tight around the meat and place in a baking pan
- Bake at 300 for 3 hours OR 200 for 9 hours.
- You can open up the foil an hour before it's done and surround it with Potatoes and Carrots.
The Cooksunnee2000 Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
Sounds great. So easy. :)donman in Hammond loved it
Perfect for that **** roundsteak you get now-tough as shoeleather. Thanks Sunnee.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Perfect!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!