Sweep SteakFrom sunnee2000 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put meat on sheet of aluminum foil big enough to wrap it in.
- Sprinkle Onion Soup Mix on top of meat
- Fold the foil air tight around the meat and place in a baking pan
- Bake at 300 for 3 hours OR 200 for 9 hours.
- You can open up the foil an hour before it's done and surround it with Potatoes and Carrots.
The Cooksunnee2000 Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
Love Peg Bracken, love this recipe, good stuff.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Perfect!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
Perfect for that **** roundsteak you get now-tough as shoeleather. Thanks Sunnee.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!