Crab Stuffed Snow PeasFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 12 ounces fresh crab well drained shopping list
- 2 hard cooked eggs finely chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 dashes hot sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon capers shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and split snow peas on top to form boat.
- Blanch for 10 seconds in boiling water then submerge in cold water.
- Drain and cool then stuff with 1 heaping teaspoon crab filling
- To make filling combine all filling ingredients until well mixed.
- Chill until ready to serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!