Prawn Pineapple CurryFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 16 prawns about 3" long shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 15 basil leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste shopping list
- 2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple cubed shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 3 lime leaves slivered shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red chilies slivered shopping list
How to make it
- Peel devein and behead shrimp leaving only the small tail shells on.
- Drop two tomatoes into boiling water for about a minute then remove to cold water.
- Peel, quarter, discard seed pulp and chop flesh.
- In a little oil in medium hot wok briefly sauté garlic and basil removing it and reserving it/
- Cook curry paste briefly to develop aroma then add half the coconut milk.
- Stir in fish sauce, tomatoes, pineapple, lime juice and sugar then stir to fully combine.
- Add prawns and cook until they turn slightly pink and opaque.
- Add remainder of the coconut milk, lime leaves and slivered chili.
- Return sautéed garlic and basil to the pan.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!