Baked Chicken TacosFrom cherryptwife21 9 years ago
- 1 1/2lbs boneless/skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 Packet, taco seasoning or make your own ('bout a heaping TBS of homemade seasoning should do it). shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Melted butter OR Chicken Stock shopping list
- Cooking Spray shopping list
- Shredded Mexican Blend or Sharp Cheddar Cheese shopping list
- lettuce shopping list
- tomato shopping list
- Sour Cream shopping list
- taco sauce (HOT!) shopping list
- Your Choice Hard taco shells, Soft Taco, pr Burrito Tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Spray your pan
- Salt and pepper your meat.
- Mix seasonings with stock or melted butter (should have soupy consistency but not too thick)
- Gently pour the mixture over the chicken, be sure to coat each piece well, you should have some extra mix in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with Aluminum foil
- 400 Degree Oven for Approx 20-25 minutes or until white all the way through.
- Let cool (just enough to touch without burning yourself!)
- You can either pull the chicken apart with your fingers (shredded) or cut it into small strips.
- Top w/ cheese and pop back in the oven for about 3-5 mins.
- When finished, toss it all together in a serving bowl alongside the veggies of your choice and some "Hot" Taco Sauce!
- Pile it all onto a Taco Shell or Soft Tortilla
- AND THEN......
- Be prepared to become very familiar with the recipe!!