Four Berry Tartlets With Lemon Cream Curd ToppingFrom gramma58 6 years ago
- 1 15 oz pkg. rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crusts (2) shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 12-oz pkg. frozen mixed berries (I thawed and drained) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup purchased lemon curd shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Sprig of mint (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Let pie crusts stand at room temp for 15 min. Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly coat six muffin cups with cooking spray.
- For pastry shells, unroll pie crusts. Use a 4-inch round cutter to cut six rounds from crusts. Press rounds into prepared muffin cups, pleating to fit.
- 2. For tartlet filling, in a medium bowl combine the 2 Tsp. of sugar and the cornstarch; stir in berries and lemon juice. Spoon berry mixture into pastry shells. Bake for 20 minutes UNTIL PASTRY IS GOLDEN BROWN. Cool muffin cups on a wire rack for 5 min. Carefully remove tartlets from muffing cups; cool completely on wire rack.
- 3. In a medum mixing bowl combine whipping cream, lemon curd, 1 tsp. sugar and vanilla; beat with wire whisk or with electric mixer on med spd. until cream mixure mounds and is fluffy. Spoon on tarts. Garnish with Mint sprig or use lemon zester for a lemon squigle.
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!