Cream Cheese Brunch BarsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spread one tube of crescent rolls in 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan, patting edges together to form crust.
- Meanwhile, whip softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and egg yolk together. Spread on layer of rolls.
- Top with other tube of rolls. Glaze with beaten egg white.
- Mix together 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over egg white.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Oh Griz, you are going to make me soooo fat! I'm afraid to look at the other recipe you posted today! lolgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Great one..Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!