Grandmas Old Fashioned CruellersFrom hoosiermom68 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Mix powder,nutmeg and salt with 1 C. flour.
- Alternate milk and rest of the flour.
- Hand mix to a nice stretchy dough.
- Flour rolling pin and canvas,roll out to 1/4" thick and cut into small strips.
- Deep fry in shortening,drain onto paper towels.
- Dust with powdered sugar.Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
The Rating6 people
Can't wait to try your crullers. My mom used to make them oh so many years ago and I just loved them. You have my mouth watering. you have a lot of good sounding recipes. thanksriverrat715 in Small Town loved it
these sound goodmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Oh can't wait to try these for our sunday brunch.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!