Baked Potstickers with Sweet Asian Dipping SauceFrom ladymich 7 years ago
- POTSTICKERS shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated carrot shopping list
- 1 t peeled and finely grated fresh gingerroot shopping list
- 1 can (10oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1T reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 egg white-lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 c mayoannaise shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, pressed shopping list
- 24 square wonton wrappers shopping list
- basil oil (for brushing wonton) shopping list
- DIPPING SAUCE shopping list
- 1/2 cup red jalapeno jelly(or grape jelly works too) shopping list
- 1/4 c rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- prehea oven to 425'F for potstickers, finely chop warter chestnuts.thinly slice green onions. grate carrot. finely grate gingerroot. in 2qt mixing bowl , combine checken, water chestnuts, green onions, carrot, gingerroot,soy sauce, egg white, mayonnaiseand garlic, mix well.
- To assemble potstickers, place 12 wonton wrappers onto a smooth surface cutting board. Lightly brush edges with water with pasty brush. useing teaspoon or small scoop, place a mound of filling onto center of each wonton. Shape and seal wontons as desired. (most pkgs have directions if needed) Place potstickers on baking sheet (stone works best) lightly spray with basil oil. Bake 12-15 minutes or untl edges are golden brown.
- DIPPING SAUCE
- place jelly in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until warm; add vinegar and soy sauce. whisk untl well blended.