Chocolate Cappuccino Cookie CupsFrom bakermel 9 years ago
- 2 Tbs. cappuccino-flavored instant coffee mix shopping list
- 1 Tbs. water shopping list
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk or chocolate chip cookie mix shopping list
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting shopping list
- 1 tsp. coffee-flavored liqueur shopping list
- 1 c. frozen whipped topping; thawed shopping list
- 36 chocolate-covered espresso beans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line 36 miniature muffin cups with paper baking cups, or spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, dissolve coffee mix in water.
- Add cookie mix, oil and egg; stir until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-in.) balls; place in muffin cups.
- Bake 8-9 min. or until set.
- Immediately make indentation in center of each cookie with end of wooden spoon to form a cup.
- Cool 30 min.
- Remove from pan.
- In small bowl, stir frosting and liqueur until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon frosting mixture into decorating bag with star tip.
- Pipe frosting into each cookie cup.
- Top each with an espresso bean.
- ENJOY ! :)