Crab Meat PuffsFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 1 can of refrigerated crab meat, 6 1/2 ounces, drained and picked over for shells shopping list
- 1/2 cup of grated extra sharp white cheddar shopping list
- 3 green onions, chopped white and tender green only shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of Worchestershire shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard (Colman's) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1 cup of flour shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first five ingredients ina bowl.
- Combine water, butter and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, add flour and beat until it forms a ball.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Blend in crab mixture.
- Scoop by tablespoon (about a golf ball size) onto parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees and cook for ten minutes more until golden brown.