SWEET AND SOUR CHICKENFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in cooking sprayed baking dish.
- Mix dressing, onion soup, preserves and water.
- Pour over chicken.and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and garnish with pineapple and green pepper rings.
- Bake for another 25 minutes or until no longer pink.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating2 people
This has a unique twist that sounds great,will have to try. THANKS...bOBrobertg in loved it
I Like Food82 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Southern Cooks554 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Pass Down Recipes312 members
Honey Whats For Dinner33 members
We Love It But134 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner120 members
Southern Sassyness70 members