Chocolate FrostingFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- In heavy medium sized saucepan, combine milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips and dash salt.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until chips melt; cook and stir 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat; cool 15 minutes.
- With mixer, beat in confectioners'sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth then frost cake.
People Who Like This Dish 40
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating10 people
I have never tried a recipe like this one... It is great. Kids wanted to eat it right out of the bowl!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This has to be good since it has eagle brand milk in it, thanks for the great sounding recipe, going to give it a try.henrie in Savannah loved it
really good! But spread quickly, mine got a little hard to spread as it cooled.mlacey33 in loved it