Fried Ice CreamFrom iffyo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare 5 hours in advance ...
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon in a shallow pan.
- Let ice cream soften slightly for 5 minutes.
- Make 6 balls of ice cream, roll in crumb mixture until well coasted, pressing coating into ice cream.
- Wrap in almiumim foil and freeze for 5 hours.
- Heat oil to 450 degrees.
- Unwrap each ball and fry in hot oil VERY BRIEFLY, about 2 seconds. Place in dessert dish, decorate with toppings, whipped cream and a cherry.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating10 people
Hey Iffyo.... missing you! Love this one.... I have never tried it!berry in Winter Park loved it
Oh, I love this recipe! Great post. Thanks!liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
iffyo another Great post I always wanted a recipe for this.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!