Crock Pot Apple ButterFrom annieoakley63 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pour apples into slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over apples
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, stirring well with large spoon every hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 10-12 hours, until butter becomes thick and dark in color.
- Stir occasionally with wire whisk.
- Freeze or pour into sterilized jars and seal
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookannieoakley63 Columbia, TN
The Rating3 people
I bet it makes the house smell good too! Sounds wonderful!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Yummmm! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
That's going to be my project for one day this coming week. I'm canning apple butter in those cute little mason jars. Not only will the family enjoy it but when I need a quick gift all I have to do is decorate the jar with some pretty ribbon and I'...moresunpuppy in Terre Haute loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!