Indian Chicken Recipe Coca Cola ChickenFrom kikiman 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken shopping list
- 4 tbsp cummin powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp coriander powder shopping list
- 4 tbsp ginger paste shopping list
- 2 tbsp garlic paste shopping list
- 2 tbsp onion paste shopping list
- 5 tbsp soya sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp thick soya sauce shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
- 4 pcs cloves shopping list
- 2 pcs clove flowers shopping list
- 200 ml coca cola shopping list
- 6 tbsp corn oil shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Clean the chicken and cut into small bite sizes.
- pour oil in a wok then fry the cinnamon stick, cloves and cloves flower.
- when it pops, put the ginger, garlic, onion paste, fry till aroma rises
- Then put the cummin, coriander powder in a slow fire ,fry well.
- After 5 minut put the chicken in the wok and mix well.
- Pour 3 cups of water,1 tbsp salt and cover it.
- Cook till the chicken becomes tender.
- Put thin and thick soya sauce cook for 5 min.
- Lastly pour the coca cola into the gravy and serve it with plain rice.
The Cookkikiman Karachi, PK
The Rating7 people
Weell, I don't know about the clove flowers-only 'cause I wouldn't know where to get them-but this sounds delicious.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Fantastic recipe - absolutely loaded with flavor. Thanks so much...we loved it!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This sounds wonderful, I'll be trying it soon. Thanks for sharing.waterlily in Joplin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!