Potato BakeFrom ruskingirl 6 years ago
- 2 lb. package of O'brian type frozen potatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbl. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Place frozen potatoes into a 9x13 buttered baking dish and add the cheddar cheese.
- Heat together margarine, chicken soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onion.
- Melt the butter and mix with the crushed corn flake crumbs.
- Pour over the potato/cheese mixture and top with the corn flakes and butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until light golden brown.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
This is so good! I usually do mine with mushroom soup but the chicken would be a nice change! And so much easier than scalloped potatoes when you don't feel like going to the trouble. Ironically, I was going to do scalloped tonight but changed my min...moremichelle73 in Melville loved it
This sounds wonderful ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Bookmarking this one, sounds very good. Another great post GF, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it