Potato BakeFrom ruskingirl 6 years ago
- 2 lb. package of O'brian type frozen potatoes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbl. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Place frozen potatoes into a 9x13 buttered baking dish and add the cheddar cheese.
- Heat together margarine, chicken soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and onion.
- Melt the butter and mix with the crushed corn flake crumbs.
- Pour over the potato/cheese mixture and top with the corn flakes and butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until light golden brown.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
Bookmarking this one, sounds very good. Another great post GF, got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds wonderful ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
This is so good! I usually do mine with mushroom soup but the chicken would be a nice change! And so much easier than scalloped potatoes when you don't feel like going to the trouble. Ironically, I was going to do scalloped tonight but changed my min...moremichelle73 in Melville loved it